Down to my last 16 bag's, How many bags do you have?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got about 35 bags remaining of Maine Choice pellets. Had good luck with them this burning season. Tried about 10 bags of Okies this season. I have to admit if I could get good price on Okies I would buy them or Barefoot!

Still burning here I've got the Quad Castile on low and cooking away. Seems to be burning good even on low.

lessoil said:
UncleAnthony said:
lessoil said:
25 bags here out of 3.5 tons.
Getting ready to order for next year.
$240/ton delivered right now and shows signs of dropping further.
lessoil,
where you getting pellets ? Been seeing a price increase here the last few weeks ,
moving the pellets for those pesky lawnmowers ! 15 bags left.

Here is the dealer that I have been talking to.
He is in the old Bass Shoe shop.
He thought he might even break under $200 before Fall

He sells Corinth $222 you pick up($240 delivered); Athens $217 YPU($240 delivered) and Oakies not sure of the price but they are higher.
I plan on buying Corinth and Athens for next year.

Wood Pellet Warehouse
67 E. Dixfield Road
Jay
Maine
207-645-3064

lessoil,
thanks alot for the info. under $200 before Fall would be a good deal !

2 bags of Heat'rs in the old Subaru I hope. 1/2 hopper of Golden Fire left. I'll need more before the flatlanders think it's too warm to stock pellets. :roll: I'm at 5,000 feet and it is 39° outside now just after midnight.

Jay
Harman Advance

Well, I've fought with my stove for 3 1/2 bags of Barefoots!! It just doesn't want to ignite them after the initial lighting!! They do leave a lot of Black residue. Very little ash though. Stove was thoroughly cleaned first too! Damper all the way closed. Didn't matter, closed or open, big problem igniting!

I'm now working on the first bag of the Wood Pellets Co. So far so good. Glass is still relatively clean, looks to be more ash than the Barefoots, but they lit right up. $50 cheaper per ton than the Barefoots. Wood Pellets Co are $230 a ton. So far, I'm liking them. At least I'm not fighting with the stove over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.