dragon stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeLikeUmFire

Sep 17, 2009
Lapeer, Michigan
Sa-weet

Attachments

• white-trash-repairs-thos-is-awesome.jpeg
    white-trash-repairs-thos-is-awesome.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,524
That would make a great chimney cap and if you had a flue fire, everyone would know that when the dragon fires-off, you'd have trouble down below!

Bill

I so want that in the back yard now

pen

Neat!

Any chance it crushes cars?

Milt said:
When you walk over for another piece of wood it singes off your hair and eyebrows.

LOL Milt isn't that the truth?

Ray

I love it!!!
But wait- I hope its EPA and UL certified

stovezilla

Just seeing the top part with the dragon's head bellowing smoke out would be pretty cool on a Class A chimney . . . of course for folks with the EPA stoves who are burning seasoned wood and burning properly there wouldn't be a whole lot of smoke coming out so it may not be so cool vs. if it was on someone's chimney and they were burning with a regular old stove with wood cut up last week . . . then it would be pretty darn neat to see the smoke bellowing out of the dragon's mouth.

I don't see an approved sapark arrestor screen on that outlet. Pretty cool looking gaps at the collar too.

I could see a big pot of maple sap simmering away on that bad boy when it's in a slightly less aggressive state.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.