dressing up the Englander 30-NC

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konrad

Dec 29, 2008
indiana
So say you wanted to dress up the 30-NC with some ironwork or maybe some etched glass, how would you do it? [see attachment]

Attachments

• stove_variations_1034x1200.jpg
    stove_variations_1034x1200.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 768
Second one down on the left looks like a Jotul door. You just have to put the handle on the left side! :lol:

Neat idea to prettify their stoves . . . although in some respects the simplicity of the design of The Englander is beauty in itself.

Paint it honey glow brown but leave the door frame and legs black.

I'm not nuts about any of them...I like the way the stove looks just the way Englander made it, and the added decoration seems like it would just make cleaning the window more tedious. But hey...it's your stove. Whatever floats your boat. Rick

Bought the stove because of that big glass and nothing in it messing up the view of the fire.

Yea BB i Like the unobstructed view as well,the only improvement i would suggest is a taller pedestal/legs option, i have both of my 30s on a 16 inch high platform and i still cant see the afterburn tubes unless i squat down.

I quite like the rustic look of the steel stoves...
Had the gold trim on the 13 but took it off...the 30 is staying plain....perhaps a nice pot on top....
One with a mallard on it... :coolhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.