Drolet ECO-45 problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The board has a test mode which they may or may not entertain using this for diagnosis. All in all, a great deal on a stove may include paying for some service work.

Good suggestion, in diagnostic mode you can check every components and turn them on/off to see if they are working. PM me if you want to get in diagnostics mode.

Wow... Having a bad hair day?!? I thought you were on our locator for local tech repair & installs. Let me know if you want off...

This came out of left field my friend. Do a search of some of my posts and you may want to rethink your position. I am not necessarily on Hearth.com every day and today is Saturday helping some other guy with his FP-45. Also, many times I PM directly the user or they PM me for solutions so the problem is handled that way.

The problem as I see it, were handled proficiently by all concerned. We do not offer board repair just board replacement. In this case the gentleman wants to do it in the most cost effective manner. I am not familiar with the schematic diagram and my opinion would be at this point just as valuable as any of the folks here.

FYI, I take my turn doing tech support and we answer 94% of calls within 1 minute. So if you had to hold for one hour may I suggest you PM me and let me know about it? Also, when you are on tech support and dont want to pay long distance, just let us know and we'll call you right back.
This post has been up and down the board for well over a couple weeks with Eco 45 in the title. Don't think I don't scan the entire Internet looking for PSS.com stuff. If I knew the answer I'd help him. That's what we are hear for. Mike Bolton NEVER let's an Englander slide by. Your the guy from SBI. That's all I'm saying. Sorry if I came off snappy, give me some reasons to love you guys. A tech support hotline direct would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.