Dry Creek Super Premium

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know, the Timber Heat pellets I found at Lowes are re-bagged Dry Creek. I guessing they're the standard variety, but the 4 bags I burned were real nice for me......very good heat.

Looks like J is out. Up for splitting the half sat morning? Ill be up early as I need to bring my gf to thus bus station for 6am.....
But the last review has me double guessing.... easy nlaze are cheaper and I ilke em a lot

Up to you. My Harman will burn anything, as long as there not Super Long. Earliest I can get to BT is 10 ish on Saturday.

Jrog, what in hell are you doin' ou t in Uxbridge

Picking up some pellets. My wife has family in upton so it was worth the hr drive.

Up to you. My Harman will burn anything, as long as there not Super Long. Earliest I can get to BT is 10 ish on Saturday.
let's try to find another review or two before i truely commit to buying these....

Status
Not open for further replies.