1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

For Sale Dual axle utility trailer

Post in 'Articles for Sale/ Wanted, etc.' started by Bluerubi, May 1, 2014.

1. Bluerubi

Bluerubi Member

Loc:
    Auburn, NH
    Dual axle utility trailer. Finished building last year, but now need something a lot larger. All completed except the connections to the factory installed electric brakes. These are real trailer axles, not mobile home salvage. Got it registered in NH as a 3000lbtrailer, so no inspection needed, and extremely cheap to get plates for (I think it was around $25 for the year). Full tread matching tires, just installed 2"x12" decking, All galvanized deck hardware, 2" ball connection, all new wiring and lights with 7 pin round plug (lights work, and wires for brakes are there but currently capped). Deck dimensions are 7'9" at the widest point on either side of the wheels, 6' between the wheel wells, and 13"4" for the length. Designed it for easy transportation of pallets and lumbar, but also worked extremely well for transporting two full size atv's, and made several 5 hour trips to Maine at highway speed without issue. Grand plan was to mount the rotating hoist I also have posted on it for lifting large logs, but I've gone down another route and it's no longer needed. Asking $1200.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Helpful Sponsor Ads!