Duerr Splitter Info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomez

Nov 19, 2007
Pineville, PA
I have a Duerr 20 ton splitter, bought used about 15 years ago. I think it's a late 80's model. It did not have a manual and I have not had any luck finding a manual online. Does anyone know where I could get a copy?

Unless a Duerr does something wierd mechanically, I don't know why you'd need a manual... The parts on most splitters are generic third party items, so you'd want the manual from the engine maker, and possibly manuals on the other parts from their respective makers, but mostly those are "black box replacement" type parts...

I'm sure if you told us what the issue was, we could get you pointed in the right direction for a solution.

Gooserider

Thanks for the replies.

Mainly, I'm looking for the oil filter info.

Status
Not open for further replies.