Duravent Piping adapter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lodtrack

Feb 5, 2013
Moonbeam Ontario
I am looking for an approved adapter to go from a 4" Duravent brand pipe to 7 inch Selkirk Class A chimney. If there is an adapter that converts to standard 7" single wall stove pipe that would be even better. The purpose is to tie into my existing chimney rather than vent through the wall. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Simpson_8674.jpg
    Simpson_8674.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Simpson_9455.jpg
    Simpson_9455.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 232
I used the same one as that (although the 8" size). If that is the correct one to adapt to his stove pipe, then he will most likely need these also....I went from 4" Duravent to 8" Metalbestos and Eric at Kinsman hooked me up with these part numbers, so the ones for 6 or 7" will be different (see part #'s in pics):
Thanks for your help and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.