Dutchwest Problems? Here is the simple solution... PICs Included

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkymtnoffgrid

Dec 3, 2009
Colorado Rockies
You simply need a taller chimney, after increasing the height on mine to 165 feet and bumping up the diameter to 2.5 feet, the stove now drafts well and the everburn works like a charm. Note the top of the chimney above my son's head on the right.... ;-P

Attachments

• chimney.jpg
    chimney.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 314
rkymtnoffgrid said:
You simply need a taller chimney, after increasing the height on mine to 165 feet and bumping up the diameter to 2.5 feet, the stove now drafts well and the everburn works like a charm. Note the top of the chimney above my son's head on the right.... ;-P

Can I bring my Intrepid over and drop it from the top of one of your chimneys? I think that might solve my problem. :)

Do you think you still have to adhere to one appliance per flue?

Status
Not open for further replies.