Eagle Globe pot belly stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lpp5855

Nov 13, 2009
North Jersey
When I first moved into my house, it came with a pot belly wood stove in the basement. I never used it because I was not sure it was safe. The stove has "Eagle Globe" on the door. It was made by Somerville Stove Works, Somerville,NJ as indicated by a stamp on the base of the stove. Inquiries on the internet for the brand and company have been limited, though it appears that the stove is very old. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge or information about the stove. Thanks in advance for your help...you folks ALWAYS offer up valuable information.

I happened across this post. My Grandfathers and a Great Grandfather worked at the Somerville Stove Works. Do you still have the stove?

When I first moved into my house, it came with a pot belly wood stove in the basement. I never used it because I was not sure it was safe. The stove has "Eagle Globe" on the door. It was made by Somerville Stove Works, Somerville,NJ as indicated by a stamp on the base of the stove. Inquiries on the internet for the brand and company have been limited, though it appears that the stove is very old. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge or information about the stove. Thanks in advance for your help...you folks ALWAYS offer up valuable information.
We also have this stove. Did you find out anything about it?

I happened across this post. My Grandfathers and a Great Grandfather worked at the Somerville Stove Works. Do you still have the stove?
We also have this stove. Did you find out anything about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.