Early Christmas - New MS261!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the 2 designs of chainbrake/handguard the 610 had.I think its the later version,I dont see it as often as the more common one like my old beast had,it looks more like more 'modern' ones pretty much....

*sniff* ;em I miss the old beast now....It sat under bench for 11 years,filled the tank with fresh fuel,it fired right up.Sold it along with NOS 20" factory bar & NOS air filter still in the bag March 2011. I'll get another one someday,lots of them still out there.It was loud & heavy but pulled a 24" b/c with authority.

I was over my dad's getting the splitter the other day, and saw the old McCulloch sitting on his table saw. Thought he had gotten rid of it a long time ago. Maybe it just needs some parts to get it going. Might see if I can fix it for poops and giggles.

what is the crap in front of the handle bar on the mac?..... a safety shield?
That's the bar oil filler cap. Oh wait, I thought you wer asking about the cap... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.