Early Happy 4th

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Just wanted to wish all my woodburning brothers a happy, safe, FREE July 4th.
The best to all of you & yours!!!

Edit* And also just as important, thank you to Vets & those still in service that afford me this freedom. I don't pretend to understand or agree with the war we are in at this point. But to those fighting it, my utmost respect and again thanks.

And a safe and happy 4th to you too my friend. And all of the other new friends I have made on hearth.com.

Great to have nine cords in the racks by the 4th. Always before I never got started whacking trees, for various reasons, until the 4th of July. Nine cords since the 18th of April. I think I will take tomorrow off and enjoy filing cabinet pork.

Oh, and a happy one to Frank and Dylan, wherever you are.

Happy 4th to you too, Hogz, and to all on the "hearth"
and BB - that filing cabinet pork sounds great!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday, and (not to get political), hope everyone takes a few moments to put differences aside and ponder the meaning of the holiday.

And to all the friends I've found here on the hearth I hope you have a safe and fun fourth. This posting is a fourth for me too. Number Forth thousand.

I won't be posting much next week. Time for getting the siding up and finishing with this old house!

A happy and safe 4th to all. Especially to those who fought for and continue to defend our freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.