Earth Stove Damper Thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chips

Dec 15, 2009
Western CO
HI to all. I'm new on this forum but I've been a wood burner for quite a few years. I searched the forum for this info but came up empty.
Does anyone know where to get a replacement bi-metal thermostat for the Earth Stove 100 series?
Thanks.

i had an earth stove 100 series. good stove. I dont think you can buy parts for them anymore unless you know someone or can find one cheap that is junk. what happend to yours the spring break?

Find a local lennox dealer. If they call Lennox with the model number they will still make/have bunch of different replacement parts. Lennox bought earth stove

Crabby and Murphy,
This stove belongs to the lady down the road although I have one just like it in the garage and I bought my first model 100 back in 1978. Always liked these. The spring thermostat on the neighbors is bent or distorted because someone in the past had bent the close "STOP" out of the way ...for some reason...allowing too many degrees of turn or too much travel of the knob. This distorted the spiral shape although it still works, just not as good as it should.
I've been on the web looking at different dealer parts including Lennox. It seems they all carry parts for newer models. But maybe a phone call or two is in order here.
Thanks

Any chance a replacement from Blaze King, US Stove or Hitzer could be adapted to work?

Stephen,
I don't know about that.....I've been to a bunch of sites that sell parts for different manufacturers and haven't seen even one bimetal thermostat as a replacement part. Good suggestion............thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.