earth stove info

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellastina218

Sep 6, 2013
Can anyone help me indentify this model of The Earth Stove? All the Earth Stoves I find on the internet has a different pattern on the front. Can you tell me about it and how much I could hopefully sell it for?

Attachments

• CAM00260.jpg
    CAM00260.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 23,026
Yep - it is the exact same model I use outside to burn cardboard and paper. I can't tell you the model number.;lol

Mine was given to me for free. They are a cavernous stove with an angry appetite. Using 8" stove pipe they are also pricey to get plumbed in unless you already have an 8" setup. I would venture a guess at $200-250 around these parts.

And welcome to the forum. Are you simply selling the stove, or are you interested in burning wood for heat?

ETA - It appears to be an Earth Stove 100 series. Here is an online PDF of the manual.
https://www.hearth.com/images/uploads/Earthstove100_manual.PDF

Last edited:
We are getting a gas stove installed so we're looking at selling it. It's in pretty decent shape, inside is a bit rusty. We've never used it and I don't know when the last time it was used.

We are getting a gas stove installed so we're looking at selling it. It's in pretty decent shape, inside is a bit rusty. We've never used it and I don't know when the last time it was used.
Got it. Be aware - the PDF manual that I linked to above is for the 101/105 series. Similar but not exactly the same.

I recall a friend having one in Walla Walla in the late 70's. It is a wood eating beast, but can deliver a lot of heat. If it's in decent condition ask $2-300 OBO.

Thank you very much for all the info! It will help greatly with getting it sold! Is there a website that can get it sold faster or can craigslist or ebay do?

C-list and ebay are a couple of common goto places. Also, if your area has a "shopper" type paper, that might also work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.