Earth Stove MP35/50 Feeding issue

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adoc

Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Hey guys new forum poster here. I am looking for any assistance I can get. I have an Earth Stove (Natural Fire) MP35/50 pellet stove.
To start off, this stove ran fine all last winter. First time starting it up this year it will not feed on low fuel rate, which is the required setting according to the manual for controlling via thermostat.
It feeds fine on full and medium fuel rate. The manual has very little on troubleshooting and it is not related to my issue. Draft fan control is working fine and all maintenance and cleaning has been kept up. It doesn't see all that much use but as my boiler is down right now I need to run this in the meantime. Has anyone ran into this issue? Or if more info is needed from me let me know.

Thanks for any help.
Anthony

Well I think I've narrowed it down to the control board. There must be a bad component(s) somewhere on there.

Has anyone used a service manual for this stove? It looks like I can buy one from a1stoves. Does anyone know if it has board level troubleshooting in the service manual? If not I will not purchase it. I am an electronics technician and can troubleshoot and replace componenets if I have the diagrams.

Thanks in advance for any information.
Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.