Earth Stove Replacement Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenbus

Jan 31, 2006
I need a new blower unit for an older Earth Stove Model #C 200. Does anyone know where I could find this part?

Thanks,
Eric

Look for a Lennox Hearth Products dealer they should be able to get it for you. if not then go grainger or one of the aftermarket wood stove parts places.

lennox will be slow with the parts, if you have the time, pull it and take it to a small motor repair shop. They might have a new one or the can sometimes re wire the old one.

If you know the part # email me and I will find out the turn around time.

I have the same stove. I took out one of the fans and took it to Grainger. They matched it with a new one. Was up and running in 2 days. Could have been only an hour but they only had one in stock and I thought I better replace all 3. So they had to order more for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.