Easiest scrounge ever

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rkofler

Burning Hunk
Nov 15, 2011
Long Island
I pull into my driveway yesterday and my elderly neighbor walks over. She tells me that they are taking a tree down in her backyard and she asked the tree guy if he would leave the wood for me. Of course he said yes, even asked where I would like it!!! Said he would be happy to bring more when he can. Of course, we'll see...

Easiest scrounge ever? You know you just put the jinx on it.

li_jotul550 said:
I pull into my driveway yesterday and my elderly neighbor walks over. She tells me that they are taking a tree down in her backyard and she asked the tree guy if he would leave the wood for me. Of course he said yes, even asked where I would like it!!! Said he would be happy to bring more when he can. Of course, we'll see...

Type/size of the tree?
X the jinx with: Pictures :)

Sounds good. Let's hope it works out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.