Easy Blaze softwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you like the easyblaze pellets? The place I get pellets from has the Oakie golds which i have run and these easyblaze ones for .50 cents less a bag

Have burnt easy blaze this season. I have probably burnt 20 bags. They are very hot and okay ash as well. The dealer I go to has had them all season 324 a ton or 6.50 a bag in mass. Although another dealer just got blazers always wanted to try. I am going to pick up and run a few bags this weekend to determine stockpile for next season. It's either going to be three tons of blazer at 349 a ton and 75 for delivery or okies df at 360 a ton plus 75 for deliver. I burned the dfs about 7 bags and they live up to hype. Hoping blazers are same and I will take those to save a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.