eco aire window mount

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hooter04

Feeling the Heat
Dec 5, 2010
Upstate NY
What are the reviews on the ecoaire window mount Pellet burners?

Unless you purposely want to burn your house down, do LOTS of research before buying. They've been associated with many house fires....

At least the season should be at an end before this thread get to long. 46 here, haven't been this warm since November.

If you see a window mount pellet stove ---- RUN the other way !

Maybe a name change is in order ! "Window mount house burning stove"

The codes of my town wont even allow me to vent a stove within so many feet of a window.

Good one,lake gir
Well my neighbor bought one before I could tell her what reviews I found. The unit was junk right from the git go.It wouldn't even run 4 hrs before shutting down..Needless to say she took it back.

Glad she took it back before she encountered the fatal flaw... and had fire losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.