eco, envi, bio, bear brick or to much information overload

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Which bio block have you burned

• Bio brick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Envi block

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhimack

Sep 25, 2008
New Hampshire
Ok after searching through many posts on all the above bio "bricks" I came to no conclusive decision as to which is the best burn for the buck

Any help from the "Obi Wan Burnobies" on this site

eco bricks, envi blocks, bear bricks, bio bricks

Depends what you want to use them for.

I use the Envi-blocks in my fireplace. Takes a little effort to get the fire started but it lasts for hours.

FYI - If you are using just for ambiance the flame is NOT as intense as wood but it heats well.

treehackers said:
Depends what you want to use them for.

I use the Envi-blocks in my fireplace. Takes a little effort to get the fire started but it lasts for hours.

FYI - If you are using just for ambiance the flame is NOT as intense as wood but it heats well.

I wil be using it in a Vigilant multi fuel stove for heat

nhimack,

I think you'd get better response for your poll if you had posted it in the right forum. You need to put this in the Hearth Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.