Eco Flame pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smoke show

Eco-Flame wood pellets by Confluence Energy from Kremmling, Colorado
anybody got any dirt on these pellets? would love to hear it.
Good buddy of mine just bought a ton and say there the best he has burned.
A little higher priced but maybe worth it if the reviews are favorable.

Lowes here in southern MA are selling eco's for $247 a ton.Never tried them. Maybe I should pick up a few bags.

no pane,

It depends what you are comparing them to? But I thought they throw above average heat and produced low ash compared to an average pellet. Pretty comparable to the Rocky Mountains anyway. If the price was right I would burn them again. Calling them the best would be a little stretched IMO. But they aint bad either!

jay

see the thing is he's a first year noob to pellets and I didn't know if I could trust his opinion.
Thanks for the replies, I might check them out only because they deliver for almost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.