Ecoteck Installed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerking

Sep 11, 2009
North US
Sorry it took so long but here is the installed pellet stove
Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• My Ecoteck Pellet Stove.jpg
    My Ecoteck Pellet Stove.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 775
Deerking said:
Sorry it took so long but here is the installed pellet stove
Let me know what you think.

Beautiful stove Deerking.....hope it works as good as it looks....enjoy the heat!

Oh, and BTW, I LOVE how you matched the black floor tile to the front of the stove....or does the hearth come w/ the stove? In any event, it looks maaavelous!

Not to be rude here, but I assume the red thing with the fire inside is the stove. WHAT is the other thing with the big thumbprint and all the combustibles inside? Pretty fire, looks warm.

Nice, i think this is the first ecoteck installed here on hearth. com. Subscribed! Beautiful installation!

hossthehermit said:
........ WHAT is the other thing with the big thumbprint and all the combustibles inside?....

The matchstick holder, & matches to light the fire, silly. :)

Sure hope them things don't do that spontaneous combust thang

Good looking stove....I presume the wife is happy! Give us some updates throughout the winter. You are the only one we know with one. Hearth pad looks good as well.

nice looking setup, very modern/ contemporary! it could be in a sales brochure for this unit.. i have heard not so much about the ecoteks, but what i have heard has been good... i hear they operate alot like our rikas.... let me know how it goes for you...

VERY nice and different looking stove! Nice install too. Let us know how it goes as the season goes. I looked at them last Spring. Someone put a link up here and I browsed the web for them..Someone has been thinking outside of the box :)

Chan

Che è una bella fuoco. :coolsmile: Very nice, let us know how it works out.
Mike -

That stove is gorgeous!

I'm glad my wife didn't see it before we bought ours. Don't they also come in bright yellow?

Very classy stove and install.

Will be interested to hear details of the performance later in the heating season.

Enjoy!!

macman said:
The matchstick holder, & matches to light the fire, silly.

Wrong. That's his stove cleaning brush for the really tight areas!

:)

Steve

Pictures are worth a thousand words, that is a sweet setup.
There is just one thing missin........ that good looking girl sitting next to the stove like in the Ecotecks brochure.
That just makes me want a pellet stove again really bad. I've been considering the Ecoteck Veronica or Serena or the XXV .
You HAVE to let us know how she burns.

Is that the ducted Stove or not?
If so, how did you duct it?

THanks,
Bear

Shortstuff said:
macman said:
The matchstick holder, & matches to light the fire, silly.

Wrong. That's his stove cleaning brush for the really tight areas!

:)

Steve

Oh, IC. They must be some BIG tight areas. :lol:

fredber - It is a ducted stove it is heating my downstairs you cant see the duct because they are behind the stove towards the bottom of the unit.
I get to use it in the nights sweet so far I run it on P-1 and it heats up in no time,we have it set on programmable t stat settig let it snow I am ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.