Ecoteck/Ravelli stove parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Girl

Nov 12, 2011
NW Ontario
I was slacking on getting the new burn pot for my Elena Air from Ecoteck. Went on-line to the Ravelli page to get the particulars of phone number and address for the "new" distributor for the Ecoteck stoves... no longer there. I have sent an email to "ecoforge" but I'm wondering if that relationship has gone sour too. Was the "new" distributor North Forge Home Heating in Annville, PA?

I'm going to email Ravelli and ask them why they don't have dealers/distributors in the US/Canada listed on their website for their customer's convenience. We haven't gotten around to picking up a second one like we planned but may just move on to another stove manufacturer with this much instability in supply.

I ordered a spare ignitor and burn-pot for my Elena from North Forge Heating, Annville PA, (talk to Barry (717) 867 1744). Barry has lots of Ecoteck parts in-stock, and shipped them out within a week.

Thanks - are they no longer the US distributor? They have no mention of Ecoteck/Ravelli on their website... just have the old,old website when with Northland Dist.

Last edited:
I have the Elena air plus (add /561 to above addy). We were looking at a couple of others so we could move the Elena air to a space that would utilize the air feature. But a bit nervous with the hide and seek game for distributor/dealer for parts.

Maybe have to find a nice used Harman for the fold. Lot of nice ones here in MN

Funny guy... Really pleased with the looks, footprint of the Ecoteck/Ravelli stoves. We were looking at one of the Drolet stoves from a local business but the ducting option ain't pretty and we have no basement space to hide it in (sitting on a chunk of the Canadian Shield with crawl space only).

I just about drove 100 miles to check out a Accentra for $500.

No, we're stoved up. The tv in the bedroom blew the power supply and old habits of cruzing Craigslist are hard to break. Reminds me I need to renew my passport.

Thanks - are they no longer the US distributor? They have no mention of Ecoteck/Ravelli on their website... just have the old,old website when with Northland Dist.

Barry told me they are the US distributor for parts ("Annville Distribution", a division of North Forge Heating). I don't think there is a US distributor for the stoves at this point in time. Too bad, I like the new line of stoves they offer now, the "RDS" models, which sense and regulate the exhaust airflow volume, like the Austroflamm Rika stove do.

Last edited:
Thanks NJ, wrote an email to Andrew from Ravelli Italy again mentioning the difficulty of tracking them down for information. Asked for contacts for US/Canada, we'll see what info he sends back... Just glad I don't have an emergency repair to deal with as the lag time for tracking information down is not a positive for the product.

I ordered a spare ignitor and burn-pot for my Elena from North Forge Heating, Annville PA, (talk to Barry (717) 867 1744). Barry has lots of Ecoteck parts in-stock, and shipped them out within a week.

Barry got back to me with the info - I'll try to remember to remind him to update his website so he can be easily identified as a contact for parts. Just lucky for me I still had his email since I no longer have a dealer anywhere near that I know of.

Any idea on lifespan on parts for these stoves? I may order a spare ignitor as well...

The exhaust fan has replaceable bearings and should last a very long time. The pot is repairable. Controls are the wild card IMO. Put the stove on a good surge suppressor.

Poking around the Ravelli site I noticed they have 2 or 3 pellets stove in the UK that are set up for radiant hot water heat. Why not in US or Canada?

Wondering if the distributor glitch is tied up in the UL/WH approval especially since about half of the stoves previously tested no longer seem to be manufactured. Only Sophia, Francesca, and Monica models still seem to be around.

Last edited:
Poking around the Ravelli site I noticed they have 2 or 3 pellets stove in the UK that are set up for radiant hot water heat. Why not in US or Canada?

Wondering if the distributor glitch is tied up in the UL/WH approval especially since about half of the stoves previously tested no longer seem to be manufactured. Only Sophia, Francesca, and Monica models still seem to be around.

I just think the US Pellet Stove market is swamped with existing stove manufactureres, and not many people in the US like the modern looking stoves........
I think many of the old stove models were replaced with the new RDS versions.

The Elena was supposed to be $6k. There's a lot of work to keep it going properly. American market isn't going to do that much work and pay that much. I paid less than $600 for the stove that was used one season.

I did get the same email address but no mention of the company name or phone number as requested. Obviously the folks at Ravelli don't get it and do not understand the power of an internet search ... a simple "news release" on their current website that chronicles the purchase of Ecoteck and switch of US parts distributor so they can retain previous customers and possibly build up a future customer base for their new models. Once on the new website, no drop downs or listings of current dealers or parts distribution just a message to email Andrew. I know these are pretty easy fixes as I have an IT geek son. Can anyone say "lost market share"?

Italy is in very bad straights economically. Now you know one reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.