Ecoteck Service Manual needed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep_warm

Oct 22, 2014
Mass
Hi folks,

I am a new owner of a used (3 Year old) Ecoteck Laura Pellet Stove. The machine was damaged during a lightning storm with the previous owner.

Not yet sure what got damaged since I have not yet picked it up and done any trouble shooting. I notice there is a few folks in the forum that have access to a Ecoteck Service Manual which I am pretty sure I will need. Can someone send me a copy? That would be very appreciated.

I was told by the owner that it needs a new Motherboard, I noticed that getting parts for these machines is going to be difficult, any help on a good source would be appreciated.

I can not wait to get it fixed.

Looking forward to being a contributor on this forum going forward.

TIA

Tony

Ecoteck parts are availible from North Forge Heating, Annville PA, (talk to Barry (717) 867 1744). Barry has lots of Ecoteck parts in-stock, and shipped them out within a week.

Send me a Private Message, thru this forum, with your email address and I can send you the Service and User manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.