1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
  1. charger1966

charger1966 Member

Loc:
    UpState New York
    Hey Everyone, I am looking for used door glass for a ef 2 or 3 envirofire stove. Please contact me at
    cfarina3@nycap.rr.com if you have one or two pieces. If you have any door glass that is 13" x 9" x 3/16" I would be interested in that as well. Thanks, Lance

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. imacman

imacman Guest

Most local glass shops will order & cut you a piece of ceramic glass.
  3. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    Best Fire in Green Island may have one. (518) 687-2388. They'll be open in the AM @ 0730...
  4. charger1966

charger1966 Member

Loc:
    UpState New York
    Hey Daksy thanks for that info but being on a fixed income I really can't afford a new piece of this ceramic glass at $61 and up.in price. I was just looking for a piece that someone was going to junk . So if anyone out their has a piece of glass from a pellet stove with the measurements of 13"w x 9"h x 3/16t Please contact me. Thanks, Lance
  5. DAKSY

DAKSY Patriot Guard Rider Staff Member

Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    Well, considering that having a piece cut will cost you about $1 a square inch, $61 is about 1/2 price. I understand it's a lot, but it is what it is, & the EF2 is not so old of a unit that you're likely to find one being scrapped...