EF-2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charger1966

Nov 21, 2008
UpState New York
Can anyone tell me the symptoms of a Low Temp Sensor going bad? I think that my stove has a problem with one. Also can anyone tell me where to find it in the machine? Thanks, Lance

Hello

If the Low Limit switch goes bad and stays open, then the room blower will not turn out to blow the heat out.

What is wrong with your stove?

Well thank you for that information. After doing some reading and testing I found that the vacuum pressure switch has failed. My stove keeps going out and after bypassing the vacuum switch it runs like it did when it was new. One is on order now. I'll let you know after I install it how it worked. Thanks again. Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.