Efel S33 Wood Stove ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd 2

Feeling the Heat
Sep 17, 2012
NE Ohio
Hi All, hope you have enjoyed your summer !
Anyways, went stove shopping today in amish country and at Lehmans if you purchase a qualifying stove next week you get a 1000 dollar in house coupon. $2795 for the Efel S33 but the coupon would purchase the complete ss duratech chimney system /w the double wall stove pipe. $993.60 they priced me.
Quite an impressive small stove from what I have researched so far.
Any owners on here or thoughts on them, Thanks

Todd

Last edited:
Sounds like a great deal to me. I think the stove is pretty cool looking and if it can deliver those long burns as advertised it should be a winner.

Reactions: Todd 2

Here is an interesting vid from Efel. Some unique concepts. It has the top ten mistakes towards the end.

The over night burn concept is interesting.

Folks that had its predecessor the Leprechaun seemed pretty pleased with it.

Sounds like a great deal to me. I think the stove is pretty cool looking and if it can deliver those long burns as advertised it should be a winner.
Same thoughts here, Its built like a tank with steel box and cast rapped, heavy door with knife edge seal, everything inside is heavy ss on the reburn system in the top back. The kid in the video is not near as informative as the aces at the store that burn the floor models hard & hot all day for impressive display. He said 3-4 hour burns full throttle and really puts out, and more like 7-8 hrs on a low "practical" burn. There wood is not prime good stuff either like were use to, its dry but a mix of everything from what I seen in there racks. The castings are second to none, clean, smooth & heavy, good looking welds on the box,
reminds me of a woodstock stove lots of detail in the craftsmanship. $2800 is a chunk but the $1000 store coupon makes it very tempting. He also said you can bring it back by january 1st if you dont like it and credit for another choice of stove, we want you to be happy with your purchase from Lehmans. This will be a supplement heat stove for upstairs when the temps bottom out, really has me thinking .:rolleyes:

Comes is brown or black porcelain also for about $250 more. Like the T5 classic I really like.

Here is an interesting vid from Efel. Some unique concepts. It has the top ten mistakes towards the end.
Good video, I didn't see this one before, Them are some good pointers that I have learned the hard way in the past. Not made in USA is the biggest fault I can find.

Folks that had its predecessor the Leprechaun seemed pretty pleased with it.
I know its not a T5 Classic in brown (my favorite eye candy) But the deal is pretty tempting.
Thankyou for the info.

Woodland Direct has this stove for $2560 with free shipping. Still a better deal at Lamens with that $1000 coupon.

It's a nice looking small stove. However, if the burn time is important I think the T5 may put out more btus over a longer period of time.
I know its not a T5 Classic in brown (my favorite eye candy) But the deal is pretty tempting.
Thankyou for the info.
I think the T5 is still the better bet for longer burns, more flexible firebox for loading and the trivet top.

Reactions: Huntindog1
Status
Not open for further replies.