Efel stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtarbert

Minister of Fire
Feb 23, 2006
Maryland
Has anyone any input about an Efel stove. I see one listed in a local paper as wood/coal....price is 350.00
any help will be appreciaed

I owned an effel for over 20 years was a decent stove Effel was bought out by Harmony and has appeeared off an on in the USA market in the 90's

they are a European stove made in Belguim Now they are still made by Harmony but as mutli fuel. I would need more info from the stove tag to pin down the age and model.
What they are worth? but I have to ash why you are considering paying $350 for complete unknown and not considering a new NC-13 Englander for less money?

I am in the market for a diffrent stove and am in the learning phase now. his one showed up in a local penny-saver paper and had never heard about them.From your one post I have learned x10 what I knew before.
Tell me about the make you mentioned in your post..please
Mike

The Englanders are made in VA One of our members is the mzuofactures rep These stoves are sold at home Depot and right now if any are left they are selling 1/2
off and that deal for a modern EPA approved stove cannot be matched. with a 5 year warranty
Want to get a lot of feed back post a new thread about Englanders

Status
Not open for further replies.