Eko 25 first cleaning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

t4driller

Jul 29, 2013
windber pa
Just want to give a big thank you to the members on this site. [emoji2] [emoji2] [emoji2] I have an eko 25 with no storage and this was my first cleaning. All that was in the chimney and boiler tubes was just some fine fly ash.
9f384dc4fe8dfc5f643bfcd1ef259e9d.jpg
I burnt probably 6 cord threw it last year. I'm going to make some small changes to my system to make it a little better, then will probably add storage in the next few years. But for now it's doing great and the wife and kids love the warm house. So once again thanks to everyone on this site for teaching great burning habits and safety. [emoji2] [emoji14] [emoji2] [emoji14]

Reactions: Wisneaky
5486890f4a2826cfb00fea8ed0382fd1.jpg
e2d17423adced0ce3dd07e9e4706b743.jpg
2591ff6eadb97e75a6ec83e0bf6cf99c.jpg
the stainless nozzle cover didn't hold up the greatest but I can make a bunch of them out of the material I have, and it only takes about 30 minutes to make.

Reactions: rkusek
1800 roughly. It's an old cape cod with no insulation really, and Windows that are not the best. I could make it whatever temp I wanted it to be very easily. The wife always had it at 80 in here with her and the kids walking around in their underwear when I got home from work. She even likes loading it and she never once used a wood appliance before.

Reactions: Wisneaky
Status
Not open for further replies.