EKO 40 Install design

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ascherl

Jun 6, 2010
Hinckley, Ohio
At the end of 2010 I took a few weeks off with the intent to get my system up and running, but ran into a few family crisis', so its been on the back burner (excuse the pun) Anyways I am apealling to all the gurus once again with my revised sketch of my proposed system. Hopefully someone can tell me if it looks OK. I am hell bent to get this system finished.
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 250
BB I dont know about anyone else but I cant make out your drawing even after clicking on the thumb nail. I am in the middle of eko 40 install myself there are some pics. in the link on my sig. below. Mine will be a primary secondary type system.

Huff

Status
Not open for further replies.