EKO 40 Need HELP Please.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary S

Jun 18, 2008
Southwestern Wisconsin
Well we filled the system, vented the air. Started our first fire sat and watched and after about 30 minutes we turned on the controller. The pump started but nothing else. The controller had a faint E and a bright 1. I pulled the power for 30 seconds and the E and 1 came back for about 20 minutes then it switched to a 3 and the E went away.

Do I need to program the controller? I was under the understanding it was set at factory defaults. I also don't understand why the fan did not start.

Hey never mind. I searched the site and found the push stop than start reset. And hey what do you know it's working. I even have gasification. The house is warming up.

I even drank a beer while grinning from ear to ear watching.

If you unplug the power to your boiler like you did , plug it back in , turn on power , let controller boot up , push and hold start for about three seconds , you should be in service mode , use the arrow buttons to scroll down to PROD , I think you hit start and it moves to the next setting Then I would hit stop and see what happens .Did you put a jumper on the remote thermostat terminals , the small ones in back of the controller . With my last install I also had to install a jumper wire on the next two terminals, in back of the controller . Sorry I cant be more specific , Cozy Heat web sight is down . When you set the controller to PROD it resets all parameters back to factory settings .
Anthony
To late.

Status
Not open for further replies.