EKO 40 turbulator parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damammel

Nov 29, 2007
eastern CT
I am currently cleaning my EKO's tubes and would like to know if the cotter pins and washers are standard parts or need to be designed to withstand the heat. Has anyone replaced these before? Also, does anyone know where to get the insulation that is used to protect the exterior covers? The mice have gotten to a section of mine and I would like to replace that also.

When I cleaned mine I replaced the pin/cotter pin set up with stainless steel bolts & nut's. I remeber seeing a post that somone was cleaing theirs and a couple of the cotter pin's had corrodid (lack of a better word). So I figured better safe then sorry.

As for the insulation, I don't have a clue.

Good luck

Thank you both for the info. I can't wait to get this back together and running. Thinking that I'm burning oil for heat right now is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.