EKO temp. probe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

easternbob

Nov 29, 2007
Central NY
Has anyone had luck locating the temp probes for EKO's? From what I've read in the archives there is an OEM one available for $45 but there was also talk about an after market one for $1.

So if anyone for that probe for a buck what's the part number and is it working good for you?
Thanks

Did a burn last night and things went OK.... EXCEPT for the fact that the temp according to the controller only got up to 43* F. I guess that confirms that the temp. probe is shot. An adjacent thermometer was reading 185*. Luckily I have an override switch and was able to turn on the pump manually.

Really need to find a replacement probe and would like to save a few bucks. Any one willing to share a link of where they found them for cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.