EkoGren Boilers?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

extrafu

Jan 9, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Hello,

First timer here - looking at purchasing a wood pellet boiler for my new house/garage this coming summer. I am located in Quebec, Canada - and the boiler choices are say - quite limited. It seems we can basically get here Kedel/NBE RTB, EkoGren and perhaps OPOP BioPel boilers.

I was wondering if any of your has opinions on the EkoGren EG pellet boilers? Their official website is located here: http://ekogren.info/pellet/

I am looking at a 30-40 KW boiler.

Thanks!

Can't help you with that particular boiler question - but don't limit yourself to what you can get locally. My wood boiler was freighted to me from 20 hours away in another country - no regrets, at all.

Look at the BioWin if you want a boiler that works with no break downs. Marc is in the states but goes up there all the time. Very efficient and very little ash. My boiler burns 14 tons a year. [email protected]