Electric 7 ton splitter ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that tomorrow only Tractor Supply is selling a five ton for $199.
Not here in Northern California, but I found this amusing. From their ad:

Earthquake® Electric 5 Ton Log Splitter, 2,300 PSI, CARB Compliant

For those of you not from California, CARB Compliant refers to the California Air Resources Board. I guess CARB is now checking the ozone output of electric motors. rotflmao.gif

I just noticed that tomorrow only Tractor Supply is selling a five ton for $199.

Is there a link or a coupon required? As I mentioned I have been thinking about one of these and at that price well :rolleyes: I might have to pick up flowers on the way home too_g

It was just in the ad I got in the mail today. It had two pages of "Friday only" stuff and one was the lil splitter. No coupon involved.

So that ad must have been for black friday today becuase I went in after work and brought hit home for 199! Put it together and split just a couple of my cherry rounds and it seems to do well. I figure if I run into anything it won't split I have access to two large splitters as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.