1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Elkimmeg or Craig--info needed from the old forum

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by annette, Nov 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annette

annette Member

Loc:
    the Indiana Riviera
    Shortly before we switched, I posted a question about the installer who had just come by--titled "Should I have confidence in this installer?" or something like that. Elkimmeg wrote a very useful reply, but I didn't save it before we switched over. Is it possible to "retrieve" that from the old forum, or, elkimmeg, did you save it and can you repost it? I think it will help me when I talk to the permitting people.

I'd wanted to call them today--do you think I should wait until I can "knowledgeably" discuss standard municipal codes with them?

Thanks!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. webbie

webbie Seasoned Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Western Mass.
    http://tinyurl.com/b9zt2

This link should take you to googles cached page of the forum, then you can select a topic and read or copy.

Good luck.....

PS. Obviously, I redirected old forum here...
  3. BrotherBart

BrotherBart Hearth.com LLC Mid-Atlantic Division Staff Member

Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    I just emailed elk's response from the old forum to you.
  4. annette

annette Member

Loc:
    the Indiana Riviera
    Thanks a lot for the fast responses! (I got the info much earlier than now, but I guess I didn't fully submit my "thanks" message.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.