Emma part 2..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics Loon, looks like we will get rain on Tuesday so the swamp might have some water.

Loon what type of trees are the leaners?

zap

Swamp Maple i think zap? gonna try and get a few out this weekend ;)

Theres quite a few up in the woods also rotti :) Emma was busy yesterday :cool:

loon

Reactions: zap
Looks like you and Emma had a good day, how is the wind up in Kingston today?
zap

Pretty crazy over here zap >> You getting the same?

Great day to finish working on the carport though ;) Should be good for another cord and a half?

Emma and Loon :)

picture1429.jpg

Reactions: raybonz
It's calmed down some but expect it to pick back up when that cold front moves through.

zap

Nice day for it Loon, I think we are at about 60 degrees today. Check your weather for Tuesday, seems we have a system moving in.

zap

The "BOSS" looks happy sitting in the Silverado. Didn't they do a c&w song about that one time.....?

They all get along great Shadow :cool:

The vet did tell us before Buddy got the operation that he would probably have a limp for life..I say it gives him character ;)

loon

The eyes tell a story. Gotta wonder whats coming next.............................!

Hard frost coming Friday, he'll be in front of the stove.

zap

Me and Emma picked up a new toy yesterday ;) Alot easier on the bike than the old one..

It says its good for 1500lb?

loon

Nice...little dubious on the 1500lbs thou. I have one of those wagons that said 1000lbs and I loaded a few sacks of quickcrete on it and bent the axle...was only 480lbs.

Did Emma approve?

ya was thinking the same Shadow as it did squat abit with a load of wood :p Will add a little more psi to the tires and drive a little slower ;) Emma loves it!

loon

I bought the exact same trailer (AgriFab) twenty-five years ago and have hauled hundreds of loads up the hill out of the woods in it. It is down at my neighbor's right now and he is using it to move gravel.

Mine will gladly hold more than my 24 horse garden tractor can pull up the hill. And I broke part of the tongue hitch a few years ago and went to the AgriFab website and the part was here three days later. For seven bucks.

I forget the name of it Bart? :p

Gonna weld another 12in on the tongue and reinforce the back walls, but i like it for sure ;)

Not sure what Murphy woulda thought of it though? ::-)

DSC05328.jpg

DSC06293.jpg

Do what I did. Line the floor and sides with plywood to keep it from getting beat to crap when you throw wood in it. Thing will last forever. Mine is on its third set of tires and has outlived, or killed, three garden tractors.

Whatever label was on it, here is where it came from.

http://www.agri-fab.com/products/45-0240.aspx

Me and Emma picked up a new toy yesterday ;) Alot easier on the bike than the old one..

It says its good for 1500lb?
Yup, Foremen likes it...............Is it a dumper Loon?

Status
Not open for further replies.