Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loon

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2010
ont canada
Me and Emma here are having some fun tonight ;-) loon

DSC09897-2.jpg

Looks good Loon, Emma running the splitter.

:lol:

zap

Thats neat, wish I could get Big A _ _ Bear to do that but he won't fit on the seat........

we were at it again tonight and i think Emma was getting a little bored with the wood splitting? ;-)

DSC09905-2.jpg

loon

The pictures keep getting better Loon, I bet if you have Emma split horizontal Sav will set her straight. :vampire:

zap

zapny said:
The pictures keep getting better Loon, I bet if you have Emma split horizontal Sav will set her straight. :vampire:

zap

5 bucks says he can't get her to sit on the milk crate though............................................

rottiman said:
zapny said:

zap

5 bucks says he can't get her to sit on the milk crate though............................................

I'll take that bet.

zap

what crate you guys yacking about? :cheese:

my blue beer cooler?

oh crap!! just figured that one out? good ole Savage :lol:

loon

DSC09907-1-1.jpg

loon said:
what crate you guys yacking about? :cheese:

my blue beer cooler?

oh crap!! just figured that one out? good ole Savage :lol:

loon

By the look on that face, I don't think she liked my statement...................

loon,
Could you put up some of the pictures from the old thread some time? I was sad to see it, and the pictures, go.

Cool. I did not look for myself. Thanks

here we are today opening up the lot next door for more wood storage ;-)

you can kinda make out whats going on in behind Emma's back..

DSC09921-2-1.jpg

Loon, it sure was a great day for being outdoors.

zap

loon said:
we were at it again tonight and i think Emma was getting a little bored with the wood splitting? ;-)

loon

I love this pic!!! I miss Murphy . . . as I imagine you do as well . . . but Emma is keeping up with the spirit of things.

she's trying jake ;-)

here we are today stacking some nice standing dead Cherry i took down a few months ago for a buddy down the road..

pretty hard to beat this stuff zap ;-)

Thanks Adios, i feel the same way..

loon

DSC09949-3-1.jpg

Looks like some nice Cherry, we are still burning quaking aspen, 79 in the basement with the temps upstairs at 73.

zap

Loon, I remember you having two dogs of the same breed, and I recall the other dog had a medical issue. I couldn't find any further mention of it. Is that dog still with you?

BrowningBAR said:
Loon, I remember you having two dogs of the same breed, and I recall the other dog had a medical issue. I couldn't find any further mention of it. Is that dog still with you?

He got Diabetes Browning and because of that he ended up with Pancreatitis that the vets told us they couldnt fix..

so here he is with Emma, and he was the coolest buddy i have ever had!! ;-)

DSC09877-2.jpg

and he was a great big brother..to her..

loon

DSC09903-1.jpg

loon said:
BrowningBAR said:

He got Diabetes Browning and because of that he ended up with Pancreatitis that the vets told us they couldnt fix..

Wait, are you saying he isn't with you any more? The furry guy in my avatar has Pancreatitis and he's doing okay. He's on a really expensive diet, that we joking call the Platinum Food Program, but no issues in about two years.

If he's not with you any more, I'm sorry to hear that.

loon said:
Thanks Browning..and ya he is dead..which couldnt be fixed...

loon

Damn, that sucks.

Loon, sorry to hear about your Murphy. Hugs to you
angel-smiley-015.gif

And major doggie kisses from my Murphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.