Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny!!

Still waiting for your reply!! or you gonna quit again?

loon

4am and still waiting...

And by the way..

i have no intention of putting up any more pictures of my crew or when i go out and collect wood because of certain people like you on the net ...

loon

Hey Loon, I see the VILLAGE IDIOT came out from under his rock again last night. You just have to remember that where ever you go in this world, some one will be auditing for CLOWN STATUS. Sad really, but thats his way of seeking the attention he obviously didn't get while trying to grow up. I can imagine his formative years in school were pretty lonely.

Loon if you count all the people you've enlightened. Its far more than the other! I for one would miss the pict's and all the chuckles I get from this! If he really doesn't like them? He can go read/view something else. I am possitive you'll get many more replies to keep posting about your fun times with buddy and emma!

Don't you dare stop because of just one(I'll be nice here)! :zip:

loon said:
Emma and Buddy are kinda waiting right now to see if we are gonna throw some wood in the house ;-)

but then again? he might be waiting to see if she will share the ball?? :)

loon

The little guy looks even smaller, will you be cutting this weekend?

zap

Got some Ash and Maple today zap.. How did you make out?

DSC00244-1.jpg

Looks like some nice firewood, just did some splitting the second half of the day,cherry & maple. I think Sunday will be stacking, pushing in some wood, a ride back in then the recliner with some pizza, chicken wing action for the game.

zap

Looks like the only thing running is Emma and the Ford LOL Sure is nice scenery there. You guys got virtually no snow comapred to us. Just over 2' in the bush here.

Loon, I love your pictures. They never fail to make my day. Thanks to you and your adorable cohorts - Buddy and Emma. Buddy is getting cuter by the day, I swear, and Emma is and always has been drop dead gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Hollow ;-)

And rotti.. i dont run! and the Ford is warm :cheese:

supposed to be on the plus and sunny all week?

loon

Not too much brought home today as we were down the road helping out..

here are the pair of them checking out what went on yesterday..

loon

DSC00271-1.jpg

Looks like some nice firewood, what type of wood is it? Looks like those two need skates.

zap

Pretty much all Ash zap..and ya the whole driveway is the same ;-P went up to the roads dept and grabbed a load of salt/sand and still trying to cover everything.

loon

j-takeman said:
Loon if you count all the people you've enlightened. Its far more than the other! I for one would miss the pict's and all the chuckles I get from this! If he really doesn't like them? He can go read/view something else. I am possitive you'll get many more replies to keep posting about your fun times with buddy and emma!

Sheesh! READ what Kenny said. About so many pages and pix of stories, that this thread would make a good children's book.
Then he implied that he volunteered to be Loon's agent.
NOT A THING DEROGATORY IN THERE, GUYS. It was a series of compliments. Gotta relax some.
In fact, seems to me you owe Kenny an apology.

CTYank said:
j-takeman said:

Sheesh! READ what Kenny said. About so many pages and pix of stories, that this thread would make a good children's book.
NOT A THING DEROGATORY IN THERE, GUYS. It was a series of compliments. Gotta relax some.

Ya i'll get right on that!!! >:-(

I guess thats the only post you read eh?

loon

Like I said Loon, some people here think he's a hero. The wackier you act the more followers you gather.

loon said:
CTYank said:
j-takeman said:

Ya i'll get right on that!!! >:-(

I guess thats the only post you read eh?

loon

What makes you say that? Sounds like you think I'm an adversary? Not at all. I just read and parsed the sentences in Kenny's post, and was totally blown away by how badly it was mis-interpreted by a group of people. Just trying to deal with the proverbial queen's English here, and to discourage over-reaction. Which is clearly what I saw. I could give a good rat's tuchus what might have happened in the distant past, or possibly how anyone is still reacting to that (if that's what you imply.) Better to look for friends than for enemies; Kenny's comments were FRIENDLY.

Fact is, I read thousands of posts, not just a few select. The ones about Emma and Buddy are special.

I need to go back and read this thread but that is one nice looking dog and some nice country.

OK you buggerz....cut it out....everything is "cool" now so cut the crap..... >:-(
We don't wanna see the "Emma" thread shut down over nonsense....

Just sayin..... :)

Its all cool ray, I think there was a misunderstanding, Kumbaya.

BULLSHIT!!! >:-( He Started something with me back when...and he got called on it >:-(

Now he's trying to smooth it over... and if you dont like it? stay the hell off Emma's post >:-(

Terry

loon said:
BULLSHIT!!! >:-( He Started something with me back when...and he got called on it >:-(

Now he's trying to smooth it over... and if you dont like it? stay the hell off Emma's post >:-(

Terry
Ok sorry I did not read it correctly, my bad. I will go back and read it again. Did not mean to step on your toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.