Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guy's ;-) sure is a different household right now without him..

Emma here is having a hoot with a lasagna treat right now though :cheese:

loon

DSC09950-1-2-1.jpg

Emma was back at the house as she's not allowed to play around when the machines are running ;-)

went down to the other farm today and dealing with some more Ash.. 3 on the left came down nicely :)

and i know she will be posting a pic of herself sometime today :cheese:

loon

000_0003-1.jpg

000_0007-1.jpg

So cool. I love doggy threads. Is she a great pyrenees? They look like it... but slimmer looking than some I have met. It's funny how people want little dogs because they think they are "less trouble" or because they have small children, etc. Most big dogs I have known have super gentle temperaments and can tend to be couch potatoes, they aren't more trouble at all!

yes she is tick ;-) Emma is about 80lbs now and pretty sure/hoping she is done growing? Murphy was the king of the castle at a hundred lbs in his day,

DSC05783.jpg

and had a side to him that was 'iffie' :cheese: me and Emma are on our way to split some wood and will take the camera...

loon

Sorry to hear about Murphy. He was a special one. I remembered the thread with his antics with the saw and the spliter. Sure was a hoot reading that one!

I wish I could say more, But the words are stuck! This lump in my throat! Cool dog to say the least!

Loon, you must pay Emma good money :snake: great day up here.... perfect for working outside.

zap

loon said:
thanks j ;-) here is me and Emma having some fun tonite with a bit of locust and maple ;-)

Terry

Wondered where you got off to Loon, missed my daily Emma pics. Always look forward to what she did for the day LOL

loon said:
yes she is tick ;-) Emma is about 80lbs now and pretty sure/hoping she is done growing? Murphy was the king of the castle at a hundred lbs in his day,

DSC05783.jpg

and had a side to him that was 'iffie' :cheese: me and Emma are on our way to split some wood and will take the camera...

loon

Now that I can see again, I went back and read the other thread. Saw the picture of emma and the tree critter. That is totally priceless. See seems to be very gentle. Got a chuckle out of my wife.

The picture of emma near the wood pile is too sweet! What a cutie!

zap, no noreaster for you today?

about snowed in here!

j-takeman said:
loon said:

loon

Now that I can see again, I went back and read the other thread. Saw the picture of emma and the tree critter. That is totally priceless. See seems to be very gentle. Got a chuckle out of my wife.

about snowed in here!

Nothing at all, we had a great day up here with maybe a dusting of snow tonight.

zap

j-takeman said:
loon said:

loon

about snowed in here!

was setting up the game camera yesterday j and she found another tree buddy :cheese: she defiantly wasnt allowed to play with this one though :shut: :lol:

000_0011-1.jpg

Good thing you did not get snow Loon, I bet Emma would be hard to see in it....
She is beautiful.... :)

loon said:
j-takeman said:
loon said:

loon

about snowed in here!

was setting up the game camera yesterday j and she found another tree buddy :cheese: she defiantly wasnt allowed to play with this one though :shut: :lol:

Yup, she don't wanna be playin with that......................

[quote author="loon" date="1320021217"]thanks Gamma ;-) SSS.. Rotti :cheese:

here we are today with a nice jag of dead Ash ;-)

loon

Loon, keep er rollin up to Kaladar, I'll meet you with the trailer and buy you and Emma a steak dinner. LOL

loon said:
thanks Gamma ;-) SSS.. Rotti :cheese:

here we are today with a nice jag of dead Ash ;-)

Nice jag of dead ash Loon, which vehicle is Emma driving? :snake:

zap

loon said:
she was driving the truck but somehow figured out how to work the camera? :cheese:

Smart Dog.............................Teach her how to run a saw now LOL

rottiman said:
loon said:
she was driving the truck but somehow figured out how to work the camera? :cheese:

she tried tonite rotti ;-) but i think she was looking for the new stihl? :cheese:

loon

000_0004-1.jpg

Loon; is Emma for hire and if so is she UNION? ;-)

zap

loon said:
rottiman said:
loon said:

she tried tonite rotti ;-) but i think she was looking for the new stihl? :cheese:

loon

000_0004-1.jpg

@ least she has good taste in Saws............................

Somebody used to walk a great Pyr out where I worked. He had been bottle fed because his mama died and he was extremely people oriented. If they walked by and nobody petted him or talked to him he would get royally miffed. They have those floppy double dewclaws right? My dog (collie-ish mutt) has single big floppy dewclaws. I wonder what the heck he is, (besides collie and besides being the greatest dog on earth that is)
I love dogs. I grew up with rhodesian ridgebacks. Those dogs sure loved a woodstove. We would take them out playing in the snow, and they would get all shivery and have to come home. My current dog has fur like your Emma, and likes to lay in snow. Not that we get that much of it around here, but the last couple years we've had a few.

she's available Monday through Thursday zap ;-) and will have to let her try the big saw today Rotti :cheese:

tickbitty,yes she has the double dewclaws she also doesnt care too much for the woodstove as it gets pretty warm in the house..will try and get a picture of her sleeping in my wifes shower stall as its the farthest place away from it and is quite cool ;-)
i have a picture somewhere of her sleeping in a snowstorm and all ya could see was her nose :lol:

and she is very people friendly where Murphy wasnt really that keen on it? but the knucklehead would never leave my side ;-)

loon

Status
Not open for further replies.