Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the little guy gonna be able to reach the pedals?

Loon, that is awesome, gonna have to build him his own captains chair somewhere on the Quad.

thanks gang and ya i am gonna have to do some modifications with the machinery :)

me and Emma had some fun this afternoon with this Maple ;-)

000_0017-1.jpg

Great pics Loon, nice to see they are getting along.

zap

Loon, that is soooooo great. Emma looks like she is having no problem with the Lil Guy. What is his name?

Emma I know that it is you doing the posting. You really don't have to use loon's id. You can sign up as yourself.

Take good care of lil brother.

[quote author="loon" date="1321245940"]here they are right now zap :p

Life is good, great to see Emma is excepting the little guy, did I miss it or did you come up with a name yet?

zap

loon said:
according to my wife the little guys name is 'Buddy'

loon

Sounds like a great name.

zap

they play together now non-stop ;-) here they were this morning before work. but the only problem is that Emma keeps stepping on him :shut: :lol:

DSC09988-1-1.jpg

fossil said:
loon said:
I owe you a big apology Rick as i guess i read it wrong? but what else is new with me? :shut: ;-)

will post a picture of Emma's new brother when he gets home...

Terry

You owe me nothing, Terry. I hope you understand now that my comments weren't really even addressed at you...but rather to the many good folks who want to respond to your delightful posts and pictures. I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics of the new pup. I've been a dog owner/lover all my life. Rick

Yeah . . . that would be me . . . I'm guilty of doing this all the time . . . well maybe not specifically me . . . but I do plead mea culpa for having done this in the past. ;)

loon said:
here they are right now zap :p

Love this pic . . . and yes Fossil . . . I did it on purpose this time. Hehheh. :) ;)

I am a little concerned as to whether Buddy will be able to even hold the saw or reach the splitter to help you and Emma out though . . .

[quote author="loon" date="1321309994"]they play together now non-stop ;-) here they were this morning before work. but the only problem is that Emma keeps stepping on him :shut: :lol:

The little guy holds his own.

zap

Too cute loon.....love the new addition ;-) He is sooo small!
It looks like they are really gettin along.

Thanks gang! they get along great..

but i think your right jake as i might have to get him one a little smaller :cheese:

DSC09847-1-1.jpg

and i think they are making a plan here on how to get some of the trees out of the bush ;-)

er maybe Buddy is just warming up Emma's nose?? :lol:

DSC09851-2-1.jpg

Great pictures Loon, looks like buddy loves hangin with both of you.

zap

Awesome as usual Loon. Truck picture is hilarious.

If you can't run with the big dogs...

Flatbedford said:
If you can't run with the big dogs...

Be a little dog, and whip open a can of whoop A$$ . Lot's a little dogs can run with the big dogs, Steve.

I've never had a "small" dog until Murphy. Quite an eye opening experience :)

I'm just playin' around. They are all dogs, you just have to bend down a little more to pet some of 'em. The little ones take up much less room on the bed too!

Flatbedford said:
I'm just playin' around. They are all dogs, you just have to bend down a little more to pet some of 'em. The little ones take up much less room on the bed too!

Nope, Murph is quit the bed hog :)

Little bastid
animal0019.gif

Jesse James can really fill a bed if he wants to. Its hard to kick 80 pounds of sleeping dog out of the way.

Attachments

• dogwinter0607 019.jpg
    dogwinter0607 019.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.