Emma

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure would of liked this mess to been snow rotti ;-)

Buddy is in one of my hunting coats right now and he must be melting :lol:

DSC00152-1.jpg

All rain today Loon, stayed above freezing all day. We are getting some snow (a couple of inches) going back in tomorrow to grab a Cherry, might grab a few other dead standing just off the trail.

zap

Murph hopes Buddy is warm soon, Loon :)

How is Murphy doing Dixie? Buddy ended up doing some big panting in no time :lol:

Here we were this morning..

DSC00173-1.jpg

But ended up with this later..

DSC00189-1-1.jpg

Zap on the left of the picture that bent tree is part of the Maples that went down in the big storm we had in the summer. the rest is out back right now ;-)

And Emma was just 'nosey' as ever :cheese:

DSC00190-1.jpg

Just started snowing over here, did you get sleet with the snow? Emma sure likes the camera.

zap

Murph's doin' good, Loon, thanks for asking :)

Now, if we could get rid of his obsession about tennis balls, we'd be grand ;-P

Better then the furniture Dixie ;-P

Just a little bit on the changeover zap. big winds again today but supposed to be sunny..

loon

loon said:

Just a little bit on the changeover zap. big winds again today but supposed to be sunny..

loon

Watching a movie last night and this commercial came on, made us think about all the pictures you put up.

zap

zapny said:
loon said:

loon

Watching a movie last night and this commercial came on, made us think about all the pictures you put up.

zap

:lol: Thats a funny video for sure!

Heading down to the other farm right now with the tractor as all the logs are frozen to the ground ;-P

loon

How have I missed this thread for the past several months?? Love Emma and Buddy! What great pictures! We got Toby in mid-October after our Riley passed on. He's a Goldendoodle--about 3/4 Poodle, 1/4 Golden. I haven't gotten him involved in wood processing yet, but he does bring in an endless supply of Kindling!

Attachments

• Toby With Stick.jpg
    Toby With Stick.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 211
Here's another fun doggy commercial for Star Wars fans.

Toby is a cool looking pal for sure fredarm ;-) and its all in the treats to get him working the wood :cheese:

some of them must of fell on the ground when Emma was checking the oil here? :)

loon

DSC09500-2.jpg

Loon, you have some amazing pics. That really looks like a hoot with the two of them splittin. LOL

Ya Murphy was pretty cool with the wood rotti ;-)

Me and Emma were down getting some Ash today..

DSC00199-1.jpg

and called it quits awhile ago...

DSC00206-1.jpg

Looks like you had a great day for it Loon, looks like you never got any snow.

zap

Loon,

Have you seen the new Subaru commercials? I loved the one where the dogs are trying to back the trailer down the ramp to launch the boats. I think they have copied you and Emma's dog tricks!

Or maybe you, Emma and Buddy trained them doggies! :cheese:

j-takeman said:
Loon,

Have you seen the new Subaru commercials? I loved the one where the dogs are trying to back the trailer down the ramp to launch the boats. I think they have copied you and Emma's dog tricks!

Or maybe you, Emma and Buddy trained them doggies! :cheese:

:lol:

Went and looked on youtube and didnt know there were a pile of them? Havent found the one you are talking about yet takeman but will keep looking ;-)

Sunny all day zap and thanks chief :)

loon

Emma and Buddy are kinda waiting right now to see if we are gonna throw some wood in the house ;-)

but then again? he might be waiting to see if she will share the ball?? :)

loon

DSC00226-1.jpg

Really? Twenty eight pages about a big white dog in three months?
I see a kids book here.
Need an agent?
Kenny

kenny chaos said:
Really? Twenty eight pages about a big white dog in three months?
I see a kids book here.
Need an agent?
Kenny

Hi Kenny...

Thought the last time you knocked my family, you would lighten up on me?

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.