1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Empire Comfort Systems

Post in 'It's a Gas!' started by molski, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. molski

molski New Member

Loc:
    WI
    Is anyone familiar with the Innsbrook Traditional insert by Empire? I can't find much info online and not sure how reputable they are. I had a quote from a dealer that was a lot cheaper than what I have been looking at but he was saying they are great units they are just not that fancy. Thanks!

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. central_scrutinizer

central_scrutinizer Member

Loc:
    Greenwood, South Carolina
    I sold one to a customer and they brought it back to me. The panel kit didn't line up correctly and the blower had a rattle they couldn't get rid of.
  3. Heatsource

Heatsource Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern CA
    Minimal experience with these models, but empire has been a good company for years

this season I've sold 3 of the dv33 models, seem like nice units, especially for the price.

no call backs yet, but they haven't been in service for long
  4. fueldude

fueldude Member

Loc:
    US
    They are a good units and a great value. I have sold quite a few and the only issue is the blower noise (which they have addressed and fixed).

Log set is nothing fancy and options are few, but it is a solid unit that will heat. Bumper to bumper 3 year warranty and US made.

I personally have one in my house and wouldn't trade it for anything, not Enviro or Kozy.
  5. ernie

ernie Member

Loc:
    Missouri
    Great company.
    Ernie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.