Empire Comfort Systems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molski

Oct 23, 2011
WI
Is anyone familiar with the Innsbrook Traditional insert by Empire? I can't find much info online and not sure how reputable they are. I had a quote from a dealer that was a lot cheaper than what I have been looking at but he was saying they are great units they are just not that fancy. Thanks!

Minimal experience with these models, but empire has been a good company for years

this season I've sold 3 of the dv33 models, seem like nice units, especially for the price.

no call backs yet, but they haven't been in service for long

They are a good units and a great value. I have sold quite a few and the only issue is the blower noise (which they have addressed and fixed).

Log set is nothing fancy and options are few, but it is a solid unit that will heat. Bumper to bumper 3 year warranty and US made.

I personally have one in my house and wouldn't trade it for anything, not Enviro or Kozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.