Not open for further replies.
  1. molski

molski
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 23, 2011
    Loc:
    WI
    Is anyone familiar with the Innsbrook Traditional insert by Empire? I can't find much info online and not sure how reputable they are. I had a quote from a dealer that was a lot cheaper than what I have been looking at but he was saying they are great units they are just not that fancy. Thanks!

2. central_scrutinizer

central_scrutinizer
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 12, 2008
    Loc:
    Greenwood, South Carolina
    I sold one to a customer and they brought it back to me. The panel kit didn't line up correctly and the blower had a rattle they couldn't get rid of.

3. Heatsource

Heatsource
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 19, 2011
    Loc:
    Northern CA
    Minimal experience with these models, but empire has been a good company for years

this season I've sold 3 of the dv33 models, seem like nice units, especially for the price.

no call backs yet, but they haven't been in service for long

4. fueldude

fueldude
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jul 21, 2008
    Loc:
    US
    They are a good units and a great value. I have sold quite a few and the only issue is the blower noise (which they have addressed and fixed).

Log set is nothing fancy and options are few, but it is a solid unit that will heat. Bumper to bumper 3 year warranty and US made.

I personally have one in my house and wouldn't trade it for anything, not Enviro or Kozy.

5. ernie

ernie
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 21, 2005
    Loc:
    Missouri
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.