Empyre Outdoor Wood Boilers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fsappo

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2008
Central NY
Hello good members of Hearth.com
Fireside Chatts, Inc. has a chance to become a dealer for the Empyre indoor and outdoor wood boilers here in Central NY. I just spent some time reviewing threads on the boiler and reviewing some of your comments. What I would like, is if any users/dealers could briefly post the following info here:
1. When Purchased
2.What Model
3. Cost of unit
4. Approx cost of installation
5. Likes
6. Dislikes
7. What made you decide to buy this particular brand and model.

This way I can print off the whole thread in an organized manner and present it to my bosses. I already feel we have a winner in the PSG line for indoor hot air wood furnaces. Now is the time to look at hot water systems.

Thanks in advance for helping Fireside Chatts, Inc. provide only the best in alternative heating solutions.

Frank Sappo, GM
Fireside Chatts, Inc.

Yup, lots of good reviews here. I was just looking to see if I could get them lined up in one thread so I could take them to my boss. Nothin a little cut and paste cant fix though. I havent sold a wood boiler since the H.S. Tarm days in Warrensburg, so I'm a little rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.