End of January Woodcheck - How Much Have U Burned and Got Left?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to go out with a tape measure and figure out what I have left and used (kept track of that)

I have used 4 cord so far this season
I have 7 cords split and stacked
I have 1/2 cord cut and waiting to be split

I figure I'm in great shape for next year now and would love to get 2 years ahead (my goal is 10 cord split and stacked by end of April). I have been scrounging (have not paid for any wood yet) and working pretty steady through the winter as this is my first year.

I'm guessing I burned 4 cord so far.

I have over 6 cord seasoned and could burn it if I wanted to.

I also have 5+ cord just bucked over the past weekend and ready to split.

I am almost through two cords of oak. I am now taking 4 pallets at a time from work and burning those to get me through the next couple of months.

splions said:
I am almost through two cords of oak. I am now taking 4 pallets at a time from work and burning those to get me through the next couple of months.
NUTS! :coolsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.