endeavor and answer owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetmech

Dec 8, 2007
Dillsburg PA
Am removing a wall and creating a 600 sq ft room with 8 windows in it and 8 foot ceilings. there is a 3 foot opening to kitchen and dining room. Its a ranch house so no upper level, There is currently a wall splitting the 2 large rooms with 6 foot opening ( the one im removing) i am using the intrepid to heat current room and some heat gets to other rooms, my question is will endeavor be too much stove once room is opened up.. or could i get by with the answer.. im hoping some heat goes through the opening to kitchen and dining room. just looking for some opinions from those who use these stoves.

I think you will be better served by the Endeavor. The heat should move around pretty well, and you will have the stove in a pretty large room. Plus, you won't have to tend it as much.

I think the Endeavor will work fine for you. Mine is in my family room which is open to the kitchen, both together are a little over 300 sq'. The Endeavor with a blower is a great convection heater, it'll move the air around without cooking you out of the stove room. My lazy boy is 3' from the stove and I can sit in it comfortably when the stove is pumping along at 700*. Put a fan on a floor of another room/hallway blowing cold air towards the stove room and that will also help move the heat around.

Status
Not open for further replies.