England Stove Works 25-PDVC Code FF?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigwam

Dec 1, 2013
Mid/West Michigan
Hi,
We've had this stove for approx 13 years and for the most part it's ran like a champ. Today after cleaning it showed code FF at startup, then E2, and then it went into shutdown mode. I know what E2 means, but I can't find anything in the manual or online about FF. Has anyone else experienced this, or fires anyone know what it means? I'd rather not have to leave this stove off until I can call ESW tomorrow. Thanks!

Poking through the manual, does the FF stand for first fire followed by E2? Looks like it has reset board back to initial so likely have to reset mode and lower 3 numbers.

Is there a battery on your board (mine has one)? Could it be dead so no longer allowing board to store info?

Try doing a board reset,and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.