Englander 25-ep and 25-pah with thermostat

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N.E S4

Nov 28, 2012
If you have englander 25-ep or 25 pah with thermostat I understand that the thermostat can shut the stove off and on.

Do you ever have issue with starting up?

The only time I've had a problem is when my igniter burned out, but other than that my pah has fired off every time.

The only time I've had a problem is when my igniter burned out, but other than that my pah has fired off every time.

Do you have it set on a thermostat? When it's on high do you find the blower noisy? I'm thinking about picking up an insert?

Yes, a Lux DMH110. The pah is rather loud with the blower on 9 but not as loud as most window AC units that I've been around. The pah has a larger blower than the ep so I don't know how it would relate to the ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.