Englander 25-PDV combustion fan stops after start up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukwyo

Nov 19, 2016
Wyoming
hello I have a 25-PDV stove that I have replaced the convection blower the computer board safety shut down switches and combustion motor all with in the last month. When I lite a fire in it will go thru start up after 15-20 minutes the room blower will come on after 25 min the combustion motor will turn off and will not come on again till you push the on button again then goes thru start up it will shut down the combustion motor after 20-25 minutes I cleaned the whole stove while replacing motors and control board any other ideas to try before I buy a new stove and keep the parts off this one for the new one? When I let the fire burn out without the combustion motor running it will not send a error code just shut down completely after about a hour

I would contact England Stove Works or send a PM or email to stoveguy2esw (Mike) who is the head tech at England Stove. Not much left to change out other than vac switches, augers, door/hopper/ash pan gaskets(as apply), thermal sensor, thermostat if it has one. Did you make sure outside air is free of obstruction?

I would contact England Stove Works or send a PM or email to stoveguy2esw (Mike) who is the head tech at England Stove. Not much left to change out other than vac switches, augers, door/hopper/ash pan gaskets(as apply), thermal sensor, thermostat if it has one. Did you make sure outside air is free of obstruction?

Thank you for responding I will email him I changed the vac switches this year and all gaskets last year before winter do not have a thermostat installed thermal sensor came withe the computer control but thank you I will reach out to him

From the sounds of it, the only thing left in that shell are the augers:(

Status
Not open for further replies.