Englander 25-pdv fire goes out after start-up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemire014us

Dec 23, 2008
south/central ma
hi,
New to this forum. As the title says the stove runs for the first 20 minutes or so then the lower auger stops.I think the stove is shutting down not the auger just stopping. I can hit the on button, augar starts again stove lites , runs then shuts down again
Any help would great. I am going to call the manufacturer in the am
Thank in advance

stove running great until this point
only thing that changed is new brand of pellets

I had a smilar problem about a month ago, but after doing that about 3 or 4 times the auger motor finally stopped spinning. I called the englander and they walked me through getting the motor to spin again and sent me a brand new motor.

lemire014us said:
hi,
New to this forum. As the title says the stove runs for the first 20 minutes or so then the lower auger stops.I think the stove is shutting down not the auger just stopping. I can hit the on button, augar starts again stove lites , runs then shuts down again
Any help would great. I am going to call the manufacturer in the am
Thank in advance

stove running great until this point
only thing that changed is new brand of pellets

the lower auger should NEVER stop until the stove shuts all he way down, if its a low limit the upper auger will stop not the lower, definately call my shop and get it sorted out

Status
Not open for further replies.